Ray White Wantirna
Spacious Single Level Family Home in a Prestigious Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the prestigious estate surrounded by all quality homes, this well designed home boasts multiple formal and casual living areas including lounge featuring an electric fireplace with the Canadian mahogany surrounds and formal dining room opposite. A fully equipped stunning kitchen with electric fan forced oven, a ceramic glass cook top, dishwasher, walk in pantry with loads of storage space and work benches adjoins a very spacious open plan family and rumpus area. Accommodation is impressive as well with 3 robed bedrooms plus a study/4th bedroom including the main with walk in robe & ensuite and luxury family bathroom with spa bath as well as a separate shower. There's also a fully fitted laundry and wealth of extras including gas ducted heating, refrigerated air-conditioning, alarm system, remote rolling shutters, 3,000 litre water tank, private pergola, double garage with remote controls.
Positioned in a private and tranquil location, this home is designed for indulgent living and year round luxury. It provides absolute convenience to the local Wantirna Mall, Knox hospital (24 hour Emergency Department) and only a short drive to Westfield Knox City Shopping Precinct and Entertainment District, Wantirna Primary School and Secondary College, public transport and Eastlink.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
* The front master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe with an ensuite, Phone plug, TV antenna, The ensuite has an IXL heater and fan.
* The study room opposite can have a door cut for direct access to the garage. There is also a phone outlet installed.
* The living room has an electric fireplace, the mahogany surrounds from Canada.
* The formal dining room is 6 meter long, windows overlooking to the magnolia trees and has aluminium remote control outside blinds.
* The kitchen has a bi-fold door direct access to the dining room and has electric fan forced oven, a ceramic glass cooking top, dishwasher, a walk in pantry and a phone plug.
6* The breakfast area has a conservatory and the whole wall glass only morning sun and a beautiful view to the evergreen garden with the camellias and roses. From the garage across the patio sliding door entrance to the area.
* The family room has a refrigerated air-conditioning, glass wall overlooking the garden. The whole area from the kitchen is 11 meter. There is also a phone plug there and TV outlet.
* The two bedrooms have built in wardrobes, windows to the garden. These bedrooms have easy access to the second bathroom. One of the bedroom has a TV and phone plug.
* The second bathroom has a large SPA bath and a separate shower. With a large window overlooking the roses, and the window has aluminium remote control outside blind.
* At the back in the corner there is a 3oooL water tank.
* The 4 square double garage has a remote control door.
* There is a satellite installed on the roof at the back. For FOXTEL and the broadband installed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Ducted Heating
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.